To apply for a loan, you will have to provide the lender with detailed documentation of your financial history. The lender will request a credit report and will verify the information provided in your loan application. Please insure your loan application has been fully completed with the last 2 years of history.
Be prepared to provide the following documentation:
- Last 2 paystubs for all borrowers
- Last 2 months of bank statements - checking/savings/401k if being used for downpayment
- Last 2 years W-2 withholding forms,
- Last 2 years of Income tax returns for the past two years
- ID's for all borrowers - I.E. Drivers license, SS card, passport or military ID
- The name and number of someone who can verify your employment
- Sales contract for the purchase of a new home
- Pages 10-13 of our Welcome Packet completed & signed by all borrowers.